Laboratory Analyst Micro-physico
+32 485 192826
Description de l'emploi
- You are responsible for the follow-up/control of the quality processes and products (Ground & amp; auxiliaries, intermediate and final products taking samples).
- You are responsible for: Taking and analyzing raw materials & auxiliaries, intermediate & finished products (both for physico-chemistry and microbiological).
- Perform quality checks on the lines
- Process the various results with existing software programs; as well as the interpretation of these results and the provision of the necessary reports and quality reports (both for physico-chemistry and microbiological & sensory results).
- Participating in smaller projects within the quality process in collaboration with the Brewing management team
- Participating to some of the mandatory food safety audits
- Be responsible for general maintenance, calibration and proper functioning of specific devices within the department.
- Being responsible for the 5S in his work zone.
- Bachelor, laboratory A1 (chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology) or equivalent by significant laboratory experience.
- Knowledge of the various physico-chemical and microbiological analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of sensory techniques is a plus point.
- Work accurately and in a structured way to maintain an overview.
- Being able to work very independently and set priorities in the field of workload, pro-active & creative.
- Driving force for continuous improvement, eager to learn and open to change.
- An eye for order and cleanliness.
- Be communicative.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint...) & SIGMA is a plus point
- Basic English knowledge for official documentation and some conference calls at the Zone level
- Day shift and sometimes 2 shift regime as backup of colleagues