Description de l'emploi
- Perform quality control on samples of different processes (incoming goods, blending, filling, truck loading, third party blending/filling, customer request…) against the pre-defined specifications and within time but on a secure way to ensure that all products meet the quality requirements.
- Report all results in the database(s) and make all required certificates of analysis and other documents.
- Keep the lab and the lab-equipment clean and orderly and replenish the materials needed to complete the tests to run on a secure way. When materials must be ordered, the quality control team leader will be informed ASAP.
- Make lab-blends, analyse and report.
- Archive all samples, documents and remove solvent waste on a safe way.
- Do the administration of all matters related to the quality & lab department.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping of the sample-archive.
- Follow the procedures as described in the QMS and SSHEMS or other by Kuwait accepted procedures and ensure that these documents still describe the practice.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of 5S in Quality & Lab in a participative way with the aim of keeping the work area clean and tidy.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch: verbal and written
- MS office (outlook, word, excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry or equivalent through experience
- Motivated teamplayer
- Ability to work under a lot of stress
- Flexible and able to shift constantly priorities as it should
- Sound logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- See work issues and do suggestions to improve the processes
- Ability to plan several work streams to achieve the required results.
- Ability to work very accurate.
- Ability to take decisions within own area.