Junior food quality officer
+32 496 49 18 21
Description de l'emploi
For our client, a food company we are looking for a Junior food quality officer to join their QA team
As a Regulatory & Customer Compliance Specialist you are the go-to person for any type of advice concerning food regulations, certification or customer compliance. Facilitating regulatory compliance to help our organization maintain an excellent reputation will be your main goal. Collaboration across departments and with all stakeholders is key in your position.
- You review operational practices, create and enforce compliance plans, and perform regulatory risk management.
- You are an expert in food-regulation (EU and non-EU) and ensure product regulatory compliance concerning compositions, labelling, notification requirements, etc...
- You manage certifications such as the Rainforest Alliance or Fairtrade You stay up-to-date and understand regulatory requirements and guidelines related to food. Ensure product regulatory compliance for food supplements and food with national and EU regulations including composition, claims, labeling and product registration/notification requirements
- You drive change based on customer demands through improvement projects in your area of expertise.
- You are able do to perform compliance audits and identify and escalate issues when needed to the Quality & R&D Manager
- You have a bachelor degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry or equivalent and can look back on a least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in the food industry.
- You have knowledge of Food Safety management and the food-regulatory environment.
- You have a clear and timely communication style, you know how to give clear advice and you have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience with customer specific portals (K-retail, APP portal, etc…) and SAP will give you a head start.
- You’re knowledge of MS Office is exquisite, especially your Excel skills. You speak Dutch or French and are fluent in English