Junior Business Development Manager - Lab Equipment (French Speaking)
Description de l'emploi
Our client distributes innovative laboratory equipment and services in the life science industry. As Business Development Manager Lab Equipment you will be accountable for maining and expanding their customer portfolio.
- Visit customers to understand the market demands, product needs and detect present or future impact on the pharmaceutical market
- Generate business with both new and existing customers (pharma, biotech, research groups, hospitals, universities,... ). Build strong and long-term client relationships.
- Act as a trusted advisor for existing and new clients
- You will be reporting to the sales manager
- Fluent in French, English and basic understanding of Dutch
- First experience as sales/medical representative, junior business developer, junior key account manager is a plus
- Bachelor or master degree in life sciences
- Strong communicative skills
- Proactive, easy-going and trust-worthy
- Sales driven