Gent - Associate Scientist GMP QC Lab
Description de l'emploi
- You execute analyses such as (u)HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, UV spectrophotometry, moisture content, osmolality, pH, ELISA, Cell based potency assays, particle counting, … required for release testing, stability testing and in use testing for different Nanobody batches intended for pre-clinical and clinical use, compliant with GMP regulations.
- You execute analyses required for the qualification of analytical methods.
- You assist in drafting and finalizing GMP documents such as system instructions, analysis plans, validation plans, result reports and method validation reports.
- You interpret and report the data according to the methods and compliant with GMP regulations.
- You control that the storage of the materials is performed according to the internal guidelines and you assure that shipments of materials from and to our client is executed according to the specific instructions.
- You are responsible for the daily maintenance of analytical equipment laboratory supplies and the glassware cleaning
- You will plan your daily work independently according to the instructions given by your supervisor.
- Bachelor/Master Biochemistry/ Biotechnolog
- Previous experience with working in a GMP lab environment y or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of chromatographical technics - UPLC, HPLC, Size Exclusion,..
- Team player, enthusiastic, accurate in execution and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sense for initiative, quality, accuracy and detail.
- Knowledge of Dutch and good writing skills in English.