Data Integrity Coordinator.
Description de l'emploi
The Data Integrity Coordinator will lead the implementation of the Data Integrity Program for our distribution center. In this position you are responsible for supporting the design of the corporate data integrity system as well as GxP computerized systems.
- You work closely with the Global Data Integrity Technical Program Lead to align on the DI strategy specifically for our distribution center.
- You provide visibility and manage priorities, risks and opportunities for Data Integrity related activities. If appropriate, you elevate to our leadership.
- You are directly responsible for all Data Integrity technical deliverables and will report on a monthly basis.
- Being part of the Operational Support Team, you also work very closely with your Manufacturing counterpart, as well as the Global R&D, QA and DI team, to ensure robust SOP’s and work instructions are in place to ensure compliant GxP systems.
- On top, your scope also includes ensuring a validated state of existing and new GxP computerized systems, the governance of process, access and documentation and full support of all validation activities including responsibility for oversight of compliance records and supporting documentation.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent professional experience.
Minimum 5 years practical experience in similar role(s) or organizations, proven by a good knowledge of supply chain processes and data integrity.
Experience in the start-up/integration from scratch of DI is an absolute advantage.
You’re an excellent team player with strong analytical, project management, communication and influencing skills.
You have good knowledge of GxP, CSV (Computerized system validation) and process documentation & training.