Description de l'emploi
Science Talents is part of House of Talents, an international HR services group specialized in bottleneck professions. You will be working in a no-nonsense environment where team spirit, drive and eagerness to learn are key. We are very open and communicative go-getters who are keen on results and quality.
To further strengthen our growth, we are constantly looking for new colleagues within Project Staffing.Working as a consultant equals working with a fixed contract at Science Talents. You get the chance to work on different projects in your field of expertise and gain new experiences in life sciences, the chemical sector, and the food industry. Work is important; however, we also attach great value to a healthy dose of fun@work! Triggered? Let's meet!
As a customer coördinator consultant you'll support the brand teams with organizational, administrative and logistic support. From contracting, events organization, POs, budget follow-up for own projects to asset management, translation, congress participation and meeting organization. The main goal is to ensure a high customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers by enforcing a timely follow up of internal processes.
- Back office support of the businesses with different projects (Project & event Management: congresses, sales conference) (CVent, Spotme, MS planner, Staci,...).
- System administrator (InvoiceTrack, Medicine Vault, Veeva Vault, Spotfire, Veeva, GBS-system, Hip&Star, CORA, EFFEKT, Docusign).
- Back up of other customer coordinators in case of absence.
- On demand administrative support (In and outgoing mail, mail distribution lists, catering, small translations).
- Assigned to TAs and attends relevant (brand) team meetings.
- Acting as a guardian for high standards of compliance.
- Experience in organizing and planning in a multinational environment.
- Hands-on experience in project and process management
- Proven ability to act operationally in pro-active and efficient manner
- Customer centric mindset
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field and/or extensive previous experience.
- Fluent English and Dutch are a must, French is a big plus.
- Nice to have personality traits: proactive, flexible, structured, organizational, problem-solving, eager to learn, digital oriented.
We also offer an attractive salary package:
- Market-based gross monthly salary
- Net expense allowance
- Company car + fuel card
- Cell phone subscription
- Group and hospitalization insurance
- 12 extra ADV-days as part of our 40-hour working week
- Meal vouchers + eco vouchers
- Training opportunities
Will you become one of us? Join a financially sound company and become part of a group of no fewer than 2,500 top colleagues! We cannot wait to meet you! Fill in the form below and we will reach out to you soon.