Commercial Excellence & Operations Manager
Recruiter à Herent
Description de l'emploi
- The Commercial Excellence & Operations Manager is responsible for the Commercial Excellence activities within Daiichi Sankyo Belgium. He/she reports to the Country Manager and is responsible for the operational development of the department
- The Commercial Excellence & Operations Manager acts as a business partner for the Country Manager and the other members of the Management Committee. He/she is responsible for different Commercial Excellence missions and tasks such as business and competitive intelligence, performance management, targeting & segmentation, business dialogues.
- The Commercial Excellence & Operations Manager is more specifically responsible for the implementation and the maintenance of the CRM system (Omnipresence – Microsoft Dynamics) and its correlated analytical tool (Qlik Sense) with the purpose of enhancing its functionalities in order to support the Customer Facing Roles in the management of their stakeholders. He/she improves the associated processes within DSBE.
- The Commercial Excellence & Operations Manager also supports his/her business partners in other specific projects and tasks such as forecasting, objectives setting & incentive schemes, supply chain, market research and brand planning.
- The Commercial Excellence & Operations Manager is the primary contact person for external vendors and for the department of Affiliate Resource Effectiveness (ARE) at the EU Mid-Sized Countries Commercial Excellence team when it comes to pan-European projects and collaboration.
- Provides partnership with our commercial and medical teams to truly understand our customers, and proactively respond to their needs, ensuring we internally adapt to reflect the changing environment, enabling us to optimally achieve our business objectives
- Keeps abreast of changes in the healthcare environment and pro-actively addresses resulting requirements for our operating model, if required
- Ensures market insights are delivered to the Brand Teams, ensuring challenge and dialogue at all times
- Establishes best in class management tools and balanced scorecards to better inform business reviews and create a robust platform for business review cycles
- Defines and exploits an agreed customer relationship management strategy and subsequent selection and alignment of tools (CRM, CLM, KOL databases,..) to ensure the optimal platform for our current and future product portfolio. Ensure that platforms, processes and trainings lead and enable the organization towards a 360° view of our customers, connecting multiple channels as well as various customer facing roles. Reflect the overall market and behavioral trends in customer preferences.
- Develops Product Portfolio / Sales Force Allocation scenarios to support both the Budget and the Strategic Planning processes together with the Country Manager and the National Business Director.
- Leads the company sales forecasting process together with the Country Manager and the Finance Director
- Designs and develops the CFR incentive scheme and relevant metrics together with the Country Manager and the National Business Director to drive best in class performance across the regional teams and a culture of continues improvement
- Leads and coordinates the processes of Sales Force geographical reorganization, targeting, segmentation and profiling of customers
- Acts as primary contact for EU Mid-Sized Countries Commercial Excellence department on national Commercial Excellence issues
- Provides input to EU Mid-Sized Countries Commercial Excellence department to ensure local market-specific requirements are accounted for in EU Mid-Sized Countries Commercial Excellence strategy
- Effectively engages with EU Mid-Sized Countries Commercial Excellence functions to provide insights to strategic & tactical plans and to ensure alignment with EU Mid-Sized Countries Commercial Excellence plan
- Partners with all relevant departments, other EU Mid-Sized Countries affiliates to create a cooperative culture
- Manages the Commercial Excellence budget and acts as primary contact for external vendors on Commercial Excellence related activities & projects
- Prepares, executes and monitors budget and forecast the Commercial Excellence activities and projects
- Effectively engages with external vendors to design cost-effective processes and tools to achieve expected results and outcomes
- Monitor the development of the service offering in the healthcare industry and identify business opportunities relevant to our current and future portfolio
- Maintains and develops the CRM system (Omnipresence – Microsoft Dynamics) and its correlated analytical tool (Qlik Sense) with the purpose of enhancing its functionalities in order to support the Customer Facing Roles in the management of their stakeholders
- Liaises to EU Mid-Sized Countries CRM contact person for system hosting and change management process. Ensures alignment with regards to all functional CRM support topics such as change management process, data loading, and its release management
- Acts as a primary point of contact for any functional & technical queries relating to the (Omnipresence – Microsoft Dynamics) CRM system and OneKey Database for internal customers in the affiliate as well as local external vendors such as local IMS service manager.
- Collects, defines and follows up on accurate definitions of existing and new system change requests/business requirements (via change management process). Is able to perform an end to end analysis and impact analysis of the request & ensure detailed documentation to enable approval by HQ CRM team and business process owner(s).
- Is responsible for internal release communication with local business teams. Manage local priorities and expectations (internally and with 3rd partner).
- Ensures test support where needed for testing of business requirements and changes. Check and identify if technical requirements are met from the system provider and HQ configuration team.
- Has knowledge and understanding of the local business processes and specialties that are being supported by the IMS CRM software. Masters entire processes and workflows. Local solution consultancy for business teams.
- Takes ownership of and leads selected work streams within the CRM system hosting and administration, for example conduct training for specific end-users and reach out to local and regional counterparts
- Monitors the processes related to the CRM tool (Omnipresence – Microsoft Dynamics). Monitors data quality entered into the system.
- Defines, in coordination with HQE, the data model to be build and maintain in QlikView/Qlik Sense. Ensures that all data within the data model is appropriately updated.
- Develops and updates dashboards in QlikView/Qlik Sense so that all stakeholders can access to the relevant information in an efficient and timely manner
- Master’s degree in Business Economics or equivalent;
- 3 years’ experience in Business Intelligence or Business Analyst roles;
- Skilled in process design and development;
- Strong organization and project management skills; ensure accurate planning, follow-up and progress of actions; correct and timely identification of stakeholders;
- Pro-active and results-driven;
- Entrepreneurial yet able to take well-informed and objective decisions; ability to build strong business cases towards both local management and EU MSC’s Commercial Excellence team;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with complex problems;
- Team player with hands-on approach in supporting co-workers;
- Skilled in relationship building and communication both F2F and online; ability to enthuse others;
- Ability to capture the business needs and visualize them in a structured manner; as well as the courage to challenge these needs with the purpose of enhancing efficiency and effectiveness;
- Fluent in English; French and Dutch.
Voor meer informatie, contacteer Peggy Buys 016 305 905