Clinical Research Professional
Business Unit Manager
+32 497 71 58 10
Description de l'emploi
At Science Talents we are continuously looking for talented Clinical Research Professionals. Are you an inquisitive junior or an experienced professional? We offer jobs as Clinical Trial Assistant, Clinical Research Asscociate, Clinical Data Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trial Manager and many more.
A clinical research professional is guided by one or more aspects of the principles of Good Clinical Practice (GCP). You will be organizing, managing and conducting clinical trials by respecting all regulatory requirements and in compliance with the protocol. Depending on the role you will start in, your tasks can be:
- data collection
- study start-up, initiation visits, monitoring visits, close-out visits
- case management of protocol participants
- recruitment and enrollment of human subjects
- development of informed consent documents
- preparation of adverse event experience reports
- construction or monitoring of case report forms
- maintenance of drug accountability records
- development of grants and budgets
- preparation of reports
- educating other healthcare professionals about clinical trials
- protocol development
- oversight management
As Clinical Research Professional you can work in various settings: pharmaceutical, device, and biotechnology companies; Clinical Research Organizations (CROs); Site Management Organizations (SMOs); independent research and development organizations; and organizations otherwise involved in the management of clinical trials.
Do you have what it takes to be a good Clinical Research Professional?
- Master degree or PhD in a Scientific field (Biomedical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biology, Bioengineering…).
- Fluently speaking Dutch, French & English.
- Good communications & organization skills.
Interested to know more about the opportunities within Clinical Research? Our Career Managers look forward to receiving your resume and contacting you!