Business Partner Pharmacies
Description de l'emploi
Science Talents is part of House of Talents, an international HR services group specialized in bottleneck professions. You will be working in a no-nonsense environment where team spirit, drive and eagerness to learn are key.
We are very open and communicative go-getters who are keen on results and quality.To further strengthen our growth, we are constantly looking for new colleagues within Project Staffing.
Working as a consultant equals working with a fixed contract at Science Talents. You get the chance to work on different projects in your field of expertise and gain new experiences in life sciences, the chemical sector, and the food industry. Work is important; however, we also attach great value to a healthy dose of fun@work! Triggered? Let's meet!
For this project we're looking for an Business Partner Pharmacies who can start asap for region Vlaams Brabant/Leuven. The project is for 6 months with a possibility of extension. We're looking for an proactive/hands-on person who lives ideally near the region of Leuven/Vlaams Brabant.
The Business Partner manages an assigned territory (Vlaams Brabant/Leuven); by visiting pharmacies he/she develops and maintains a customer network, promotes the portfolio, analyzes the business, creates and executes appropriate strategy to reach sales goals and share insights from the market. He/she is an ambassador acting as business partner to pharmacies and engages in different educational and scientific events.
- Plan effectively the organization of customer visits (calls) in territory, in collaboration with area manager and in line with the internal guidelines
- Promote the portfolio by visiting and building relationships with pharmacists in line with the sales and marketing guidelines
- Analyze the business to build and execute a strategy and action plans to meet sales goals for assigned territory in collaboration with the area manager
- Drive territory sales performance, market share, sales force effectiveness
- Optimal utilization of resource (discounts, sponsorships,...)
- Develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results across the molecules promoted in the pharmacies
- Ensure clear and effective communication with internal and external customers
- Differentiate as a leader in generic medicines in the pharmacies
- Understand and highlight trends, share insights, study and watch competition
- As a part of the regional strategy, engage and participate in the organization of scientific events and sponsorships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical industry is an advantage but not necessary. Young potentials are also welcome
- Fluent in Dutch & English. French is a plus.
- Proven record of good performance
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication
- Excel knowledge
- Quick understanding of software/CRM programs