+32 496 49 18 21
Description de l'emploi
- You will be responsible for preparing, monitoring, and decommission fermentations (USP) on a lab and pilot scale including downstream processing (DSP).
- In consultation with the process specialists, you will carefully monitor different USP and DSP processes.
- The tasks include, change process parameters, take samples, and analyse them in the lab.
- Knowledge/experience of lab analytics is desirable but not necessary. You will support the team to organize the lab and the pilot operations by preparing all the ingredients needed for the fermentation and pilot equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biochemistry
- Experience in biotechnological processes (fermentation and/or filtration), chemistry and/or food industry.
- Teamwork oriented, willingness to learn, flexible (agile) and good communication skills.