Affiliate Research Manager
Description de l'emploi
You will be responsible for driving and executing our scientific and strategic (real world) evidence generation plans – and for keeping oversight of the affiliate evidence generation activities across all therapeutic areas. Also, you will be involved in medical affairs operations aspects to build and maintain the needed quality system for affiliate activities.
You will also co-lead evidence gap assessment work through close liaison with brand teams and lead evidence teams in the Belgian Affiliate across relevant therapeutic areas, challenge gaps and ensure alignment with business priorities.
As a subject matter expert in research methodologies, you will identify and co-create with brand teams/medical affairs employees on scientifically robust and innovative research initiatives and be proactively involved in the local research ecosystem and any digital and data partnerships to close identified gaps.
The function will be based in Belgium and will report to the affiliate medical director.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or higher
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, CRO or academic research with demonstrated experience in a range of evidence generation methodologies incl clinical research, real-world data or registry research
- Strong commitment to compliance with the relevant rules and procedures, and to scientific quality and integrity
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills (English; and 1 of local languages preferred but not necessary)
- Dynamic, Innovative and strategic thinker as well as sound judgment, strong planning and organizational skills, and the ability to get things done
- Ability to lead in matrix organisations: Collaborative, team-oriented approach, able to build, develop and support relationships across the country organization
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment