Sales Manager Electricity and Maintenance
Account Manager à Liège
+32 4 277 45 20
is a recognised company in the installation, commissioning, maintenance and
repair of electrical transformers. It has deployed a cutting-edge service in
several countries for customers from industry, electricity production,
transport and distribution; all sectors that are crucial.
As part of its ongoing development, we are looking for a
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER (M/F/X)
Description de l'emploi
- You manage the existing customer base (private companies and government institutions) and offer a wide range of services within a framework contract or on request: maintenance or repair on site, in the workshop, sale of parts, advice and expertise.
- As a true representative of quality services, you will also develop your customer portfolio.
- You are in contact with buyers, maintenance managers, COOs, etc.
- You are responsible for calculating and drawing up offers, with the help of your team.
- You analyze customer needs and make proposals to management, you participate in the development of the company's strategy.
- You follow projects to their conclusion.
- You work closely with the internal support department.
- You report to the CEO.
- You hold a master degree in industrial engineering or equivalent proven experience.
- You have a perfect command of French or Dutch and a very good knowledge of the other two languages (FR/EN or NL/EN). Knowledge of German is an asset.
- You have a first successful B2B experience of at least 5 years, if possible in the service sector and/or HV electrical equipment.
- Your main qualities are: direct and pro-active communication, autonomy, willingness to learn, and getting results is your leitmotiv.
Does it describe you ? Send us your resume !
- An attractive gross salary in line with your experience (will be subject to negotiation according to your profile)
- Car and fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Laptop and GSM
- Group and hospitalisation insurance