Internal account manager Healthcare
Our partner is a global leader in protection solutions for different industries and wants to create a safer world. Due to expansion of their Internal Sales Team and overall growth, they are looking for an experienced Inside Sales representative.
Description de l'emploi
As an Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for farming (70%) and hunting (30%):
- You'll work with other stakeholders within the company, like marketing, and you'll treat the leads from website or events and prospect the market yourself.
- Account Management of a dedicated portfolio.
- You will build valuable relationships with your customers through regular contact, allowing you to respond even better to their needs.
- In this role, you can close deals yourself up to a certain price level.
- The Sales Team gets your support in the area of leads & appointments.
- You will work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to achieve commercial targets.
- You give your input and prepare the reports for meetings.
- University or Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role (B2B environment)
- A proven track record in the healthcare or Pharma industry is a plus
- Native understanding of French and fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office & Outlook, knowledge of Sales force is a plus
- Result driven
- Highly customer focused
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong sales skills
You'll work for an international company with a personal and human approach. At the beginning of your new career, you will receive tailored training, support and coaching. Other career opportunities are possible at a later stage (after 2-3 years). What may you expect?
- A varied function
- An attractive renumeration package
- Bonus system
- Net expenses
- Transport allowance
- Insurances: hospitalisation and group
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays