Inside Sales Assistant FR/ENG
Account Manager à Liège
+32 4 277 45 20
Our partner is a multinational focused on delivering solutions within healthcare. They provide innovative ID-products to the EMEA-market.
I'm looking for experienced "Sales Talent", due to expansion of the commercial team. The focus of this role will be providing support to the International Commercial Director and to assist him in further growth of the business. Furthermore, the purpose of this role is to expand your skills and manage your own portfolio, based on a positive training period.
Description de l'emploi
Your responsibilities for this challenging position are:
- Providing immediate support to the International Commercial Director
- Daily commercial responsibility for selected distributors
- Analysis: Market Research, Margin Checks, Sales Analysis,..
- Reporting: Profit calculations,..
- Tender administration & documentation
- Updating and distributing price lists
- Updating CRM and customer database
- Achieving Sales Targets
The right profile for this role consists of:
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- Languages: Good knowledge of French AND English. Other languages are beneficial.
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience within the healthcare sector or with Tender Management is a plus, not a must
- Solid knowledge and experience with Office programs
- Experience with SAP and Odoo (CRM) an advantage
- You have an analytical mindset
- Being self driven and self motivating is key
- Work-wise you are thorough and detail oriented
- You comprehend quickly how to set (commercial) priorities
You will work within an international company that produces and sells unique products, all over the world. Furhermore, this is a new role where your input will be counted on. On top of that, you may expect:
- Fixed salary, based on your experience and skills
- Bonus (5% of your salary)
- Transportation costs
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays