+32 491 62 74 93
Description de l'emploi
Within our IT Infrastructure team we are currently looking for an extra experienced (technical) IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
Profile, broad overall knowledge about IT Infrastructure systems.
Of course, more in depth knowledge is an asset.
Concrete projects to be taken up for now will be:
- Implementation of IT shared services (standardization of our IT infrastructure & centralization of IT infra services such as IT Service Desk, workplace support, network, telephony,…)
- Infrastructure refresh projects (end of support equipment such storage & backup infrastructure, network equipment, servers, videoconference systems,…)
- Replace Web Application Firewall (F5)
As a project coordinator, we expect the following tasks:
1. Creating charter (describing scope, budget, and planning)
2. Coordinate the project from planning phase until closure.
3. Report on the progress, guard the scope, budget & schedule
We expect the project coordinator to be:
- Problem solver, workout solutions/proposals
- Positive & enthusiastic
- Communicative (written, spoken) in English, Dutch is an asset
- Able to make clear presentations on the status of the project
- Willing to travel abroad (EMEA region) for a number of days during the year