+32 2 474 06 72
Our client, a global partner in technology, is looking for a HR Manager for their Belgian Sales Unit.
Description de l'emploi
- Guide and direct leadership in all areas of human resources needs and align human resources solutions with business needs
- Implement HR strategies by establishing talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, training and development
- Implementation of the global HR strategy as well as transfer of the global strategy to regional adaptions
- Lead organizational planning, change management and organizational development process to optimize employee talent
- Coach leaders to build organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partner with business leaders to maximize individual leadership skills and team performance.
- Ensure strong leadership capability for the business and the development of leadership competency within the business.
- Implementation of HR tools and processes
- Responsible for ensuring alignment between regional business requirements and global HR policies, processes and systems
- Manage Employer Branding campaigns (HR Marketing, internships, graduate schemes, hiring trainees and student employees, attending trade fairs)
- Communication with government agencies for personnel and labor relations and other compliance matters
- Responsibility for payroll (including time management)
- Degree holder in Business Administration, HR Management, or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Human Resources required
- Strategic mindset, strong business acumen, executive presence, strong communications skills, and influencing capabilities
- In depth knowledge of HR functional programs including Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits, Succession Planning, Leadership Review, Organizational Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Change Management as well as Workforce Planning to people plans specific to business needs
- Ability to work effectively across functional lines in a global, networked environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills and strong attention to detail
The client offers you:
- A salary that is in line with market practice;
- End of year premium, collective bonus scheme,...
- Good pension scheme and hospitalization insurance plus other benefits;
- Company Car
- Flexible working scheme, various training and development plans;
- A well-established international organization with wide development opportunities.