VP Sales & Business Development Europe
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Over the past four decades, RISCO group has become a technological leader in the global security solutions market, with millions of satisfied customers worldwide and regional offices around the globe.
Developing cloud-based security, video monitoring and verification, and connected home solutions, RISCO Group delivers innovative, top quality and reliable security products for every type of security and safety installation for the residential and commercial markets.
To meet their further growth and development ambitions we are currently recruiting a VP Sales & Business Development Europe.
Description de l'emploi
- You have an overall end to end responsibility for all the commercial activities for the RISCO Group Europe Region.
- You will translate the overall RISCO Group Strategy in a strong strategic, tangible commercial approach defining business development and channel management opportunities ensuring the switch from a more product related to a service approach.
- You will analyse the existing client portfolio and the further growth potential in order to define new business opportunities, enhancing strategic partnerships and assuring further market development.
- You develop pricing policies, including discounts (volume/rate) and terms and conditions especially for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- You implement advanced sales methodologies in order to support your team in their sales & business development objectives while monitoring their performance through a solid KPI reporting and CRM system.
- You will lead and mentor an international sales team & technical support team. Therefor you are able to gain a solid interaction and buy-in at all levels (branch managers, in & outside sales experts, field sales, technical support).
- You assure an accurate market knowledge, keeping a close follow up on its evolution and development.
- You will manage a team of 4 up to 6 direct reports indirect between 20-25 FTE’s) and report directly to the Deputy CEO.
- You will be based in the Benelux Offices in Brussels with regular travel towards the different regions or RISCO Group Headquarters.
- You have a solid commercial experience of min 10 years in B2B sales – with a preference for Electronics Security Industries. Other Industry experience can be of interest if gained within a cloud platform environment or a very technological product or service environment.
- You gained a solid experience within Sales, Business Development and Marketing.
- You gained experience with Channel or Distribution Management.
- You are an experienced people manager with an extensive track record managing international sales teams ranging from inside sales, field sales to field engineers.
- You have a technical affinity and can quickly master/understand all technical aspects of the business.
- You are fluent in English and French combined with a good level of Spanish and Italian. Knowledge of Dutch and/or German are an advantage.
- Your commercial attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills help you in developing long term partnerships.
- You are a real team player and your enthusiasm and helicopter view make you a credible and solid partner for both in and external relations.
- You are open-minded and flexible towards different cultures and mentalities.
- You are flexible towards Business Travel towards HQ and your Region.
RISCO Group offers you the chance to work in a world leading and stable company with international exposure and a high quality product range.
A professional organisation where autonomy, initiative and adaptability are recognised and stimulated.
A role with a broad variety of responsibilities in terms of tasks, cultures, projects, clients and applications.
RISCO Group offers a state of the art salary package including company car, extra-legal benefits, bonus and a solid work-life balance.