Supply Chain Operations Specialist
Business Unit Manager
Business Unit Manager
GIMBER is the new “kick on the block”, as well as a fast-growing company that is making its spicy way through the zero-proof market.
Tired of the same old wine-drenched parties, Dimitri gave birth to GIMBER in November 2017 in his home kitchen, after months of digging for the perfect combination that would spice up his taste buds without making his head spin.
A crazy amount of premium ginger, water and good vibes later, GIMBER came to its official existence for you to dip your days & nights in the powerful bite it never fails to deliver.
They believe that people are what they drink & that they are what they bring to the market. In other words, to get the world hooked on a pure, natural & organic ginger drink.
To embody their kicking growth mindset, on a national and international scale, we are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Operations Specialist.
Description de l'emploi
You will manage all Logistics & Warehousing activities assuring alignment with the strategic business - and supply chain objectives of the company.
In this role you will report directly to the COO, supporting him towards an optimal, efficient and cost effective Operations strategy within a fast paced international growth scenario:
- You will initiate continuous improvement projects, supporting your team, in the overall warehouse management activities.
- You will focus and manage key supply chain drivers such as warehousing & transport costs, inventory levels, critical shelf life challenges…
- You will be accountable for the entire 3PL Management project:
- Set up and integration towards a 3PL, KPI/service level monitoring, partnership building…
- You give support and guidance regarding multiple change management projects, securing optimal client satisfaction, while reducing recurring bottlenecks.
- You will coach, develop and evaluate your team on a daily basis enhancing their competences and knowhow, while focusing on solid team interaction and collaboration.
- You have a Master or Bachelor Degree combined with a minimum
- of 3-5 years of relevant experience within a similar role.
- Preferably you gained your experience within the Food or FMCG Industry with products with a limited shelf life.
- Experience within a start-up/ scale-up is a plus. Experience within a fast paced, commercial and strong growing/changing environment is strongly required.
- You gained a first people management experience and have a pragmatic and team oriented leadership style.
- Experience with 3PL management is a strong plus.
- You have solid communication skills ensuring good in- and external stakeholder management.
- You are skilled in delivering projects on time and within budget.
- You are able to work autonomously and combine a strategic and hands-on approach. You are stress-resistant, analytical with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with a good level of French.
Join the tribe! GIMBER offers you the chance to join a young, dynamic and fast growing Belgian company with a strong kicking growth mindset.
Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & apply now!