Supply Chain Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client is an international and listed industrial company active in various sectors: Telecom, Energy, Construction, Industry, etc.
To strenghten their Supply Chain Department we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Description de l'emploi
As Supply Chain Manager you are responisble for all Supply Chain activities of assigned product portfolio to optimize inventory, minimize cost, and set and achieve customer service goals. This includes forecasting, capacity planning, warehousing, execution oversight, and monitoring and reporting of results to management
- You drive continuous improvement in all Supply Chain processes and area's
- You manage the supplier relationships, actively working with them to improve performance where possible, monitors the performance, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirement and identify and qualify new suppliers in collaboration with other departments
- You maintain and manage relationships with the 3PL providers, monitoring their performance with an appropriate set of KPI
- You are responisble for converting forecasted sales into supplier forecasts on the next months
- You will manage a team of 6 direct reports and report directly to the Operations Director Europe
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor degree in Business Economics, Supply Chain or Engineering
- You gained a solid working experience of min 5 years within a supply chain management role
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills with the ability to direct teams and manage multiple priorities
- You are capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought
- You have experience with SAP or other ERP software
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/ or French
A professional organization where autonomy, initiative and adaptability are recognized and stimulated.
A role with a broad variety of responsibilities in combination with an interesting alary package (including company car).