Supply Chain Copack Planner
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Neuhaus NV is a profitable growing Belgian company with several traditional chocolatier brands. From their head office and atelier located in Vlezenbeek (Anderlecht), they are active around the world. With different brands like Neuhaus, Jeff de Bruges and Corné PortRoyal, the company generates a turnover of more than 90 million euros and employs about 500 people.
High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience are the keywords of their success.
Neuhaus strives for the highest level of quality standards throughout their complete operations. In order to secure and further develop their Supply Chain Department we are currently recruiting a supply chain planner copacking.
Description de l'emploi
- You will be accountable for the complete supply chain for all, national and international, outsourced co-packing activities for the Neuhaus Brand for which you will monitor all service and inventory levels.
- You manage an efficient, realistic and feasible co-pack planning on short and medium term (4-6 weeks) and continuously keep abreast on any changes that may influence your planning.
- You assure a solid and constructive interaction with your co-packers ensuring priorities and planning are clear and executed as scheduled.
- You ensure a solid in- and external follow up in order to assure on time delivery at the different co-packer sites.
- You are responsible for the inventory management activities and will anticipate on obsolescence risk.
- You manage and communicate long term plans to the co-packers and proactively inform them. You support them with trainings and possible capacity issues regarding new product launches.
- You stay in close contact with all internal departments and create a solid buy-in with key stakeholders in order to enhance business understanding and manage expectations.
- You support Marketing, Purchasing and Sales regarding seasonal collections, new product developments and introductions.
- You assure that the KPI's are achieved and guarantee a flawless follow-up of the supply chain procedures.
- You keep abreast on market tendancies and try to implement new initiatives in order to improve the supply chain, enhance efficiency and reduce costs.
- You report directly to the Planning Manager and work in a close team of 5.
- You obtained a Master or Bachelor degree combined with a proven track record within supply chain planning of minimum 5 years within an international production environment.
- Ideally you gained your supply chain experience within the Food, Retail or Chemicals Industry. Experience with labelling and (co-)packaging are a strong plus.
- You have a solid knowledge of SAP, mainly with the SD and MM modules.
- You are detail-oriented, love and respect deadlines and are stress-resistant.
- You are a strong communicator at all levels, able to communicate in a clear and timely manner.
- You are passionate about the analysis of complex situations and problem solving.
- You work autonomously but are a real team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English.
Neuhaus offers an attractive salary package including benefits package and company car. They invests highly in personal development and growth opportunities.