Service Operations Manager (BE) - Freelance
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client is an international and leading company active in material handling solutions. We are currently looking to strenghten their internal organization with a Freelance Service Operations Manager.
Description de l'emploi
- You work collaboratively and partner with different departments/ stakeholders to maintain and increase the customer satisfaction level.
- You monitor continuously problems and leverage customer feedback to drive continuous improvement of service practices.
- You provide leadership to foster a service culture within the department focusing on service excellence & promoting the customer experience.
- You monitor team productivity and address issues as they arise to ensure maximum efficiency.
- You are responsible for a team of 5 District Managers (indirect + 120 Technicians) and report to the Director After Sales.
- You have 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- You are a strong communicator, able to have engaging conversations at all levels, assuring strong and proactive stakeholder management.
- With your excellent people management and communication skills you succeed in getting the best out of your team.
- You are solution driven, able to drive business forward and make an impact.
- You can work autonomously and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good level of English.
Freelance assignment for minimum 3 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP.