Sales Manager - Services
Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the leading international service providers in its industry. They are active in more then 14 countries, employing more then 500 staff members.
To further strenghten their Belgian entity we are currently engaging a dynamic Sales Manager.
Description de l'emploi
- Together with your team (3 FTE’s) you will be accountable for the commercial activities for the Belgian entity.
- You will align with both new and existing customers at all levels assuring a broad portfolio of different services. While emphasizing on the need of your customers you secure a tailor made proposal for both unique and recurring/non – recurring services.
- You will set up a long term and future proof commercial strategy which you translate in a practical and clear action plan enhancing further growth and business continuity.
- You keep abreast on market changes and tendencies and visit different events on a regularly basis. You are aware of the importance of business networking.
- You will initiate and enhance new marketing initiatives with the support of the marketing department.
- You will “lead by example” ensuring further growth and development within your team and focus on key account management.
- You will follow up and challenge on all commercial activities and outcomes in order to have clear insight on the determined KPI’s.
- You will strive for process optimisations and initiate and support different project management initiatives related to your department.
- You will manage a team of 3 Account Managers and report directly to the COO.
- You have a bachelor degree combined with at least 8 years of relevant commercial experience. Experience within a people management role is mandatory.
- You gained your experience within a relevant, tailor made service industry such as the Hotel/Catering/Facility Industry, Professional services, Human Resources or Venue & Event Management.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are a real people person able to interact and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You combine a solid analytical and commercial mindset with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented leadership style.
- You ensure proper commercial values & business ethics.
- You are well structured with respect for timing and deadlines.
Our client offers a challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company combined with a company culture based on objectivity, optimism and open-mindedness. They offer an interesting salary package, including benefits, bonus and company car and access to a broad training portfolio.
You will be working mainly from the Ghent offices combined with regular presence in the offices in Antwerp and Brussels as well as home working possiblities.