Regional Sales Manager DACH
0479 32 46 74
EVERLAM is an international privately held chemical company headquartered in Mechelen, Belgium. With over 25 years of experience in making high-quality Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) film for architectural laminated safety glass, EVERLAM has become an international supplier with a reputation for consistent quality and excellent technical support. Their Center of Competence in Mechelen, Belgium, hosts the company’s commercial headquarters, R&D laboratory, technical center as well as the Group Shared Service Center. The production site of EVERLAM is located in Hamm, Germany.
To further support their strategic growth ambitions, we are currently recruiting an experienced Regional Sales Manager for the DACH region.
Description de l'emploi
As EVERLAM’s Regional Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in driving the company’s further success in the DACH region. You will be accountable for a dedicated client portfolio consisting mainly out of existing customers; combined with key account management and additional business development activities.
- You strive to be a dedicated and valued business partner for your client portfolio while increasing their supplier dependency towards EVERLAM.
- You secure that a segmentation strategy is in place for your portfolio, allowing you to detect which client relationships are most important, in order to contribute to the company’s success and objectives.
- You receive technical support from EVERLAM’s R&D department and align frequently regarding the technical specifications and/ or requests of your clients.
- You collaborate with your internal stakeholders from Production, Supply Chain, Customer Service and R&D, assuring that the required service levels can be guaranteed in terms of volume, quality and lead times.
- You will regularly conduct evaluation meetings with your clients to follow up on predetermined KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure alignment with their expectations.
- You keep abreast on market changes and tendencies that can support you in your day-to-day commercial and business development activities.
- You have a direct reporting line to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree combined with at least 5 to 8 years of relevant commercial experience.
- A proven track record in the DACH region is an absolute must.
- Experience in the PVB, film/ aluminum extrusion or the glass industry is considered a big plus.
- Preferably, you have experience with bid- & tender management.
- Your excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skillset, combined with a consultative selling approach, allow you to easily gain buy-in at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You are mature, analytical, structured and are able to work autonomously.
- You are a resilient, positive minded team player who takes initiative and who easily adapts to change.
- Fluency in English and German is required, both oral and written. Other languages are considered an asset.
- You combine hybrid working with frequent travel up to 30% in the DACH region, mainly in Germany and occasionally in the Eastern European region. You are flexible towards visiting the HQ in Mechelen (BE) and the production site in Hamm (GER).
EVERLAM offers an interesting salary package, including company car and benefits package next to a challenging role within a fast-growing international environment. They offer a role with a very broad scope, variety and level of autonomy, whilst assuring involvement in the commercial strategy.
This role does not include an end-to-end people management responsibility.