Project Manager Masterdata & Business Processes
0479 32 46 74
Sioen Industries is a global market leader in coated technical textiles and high-quality protective clothing. They are a Belgian multinational, headquartered in Ardooie, West-Flanders, and have a global network of around 4,800 employees with activities in 23 countries.
The Apparel division of Sioen focuses specifically on the production of technical apparel for a variety of different markets with people working in circumstances where safety, comfort and protection are extremely important.
The R&D department is the beating heart of Sioen Apparel. Their excellent product knowledge and unrestrained creativity, obtained through the extensive handling and testing of their products, allows them to develop revolutionary, new products and improved solutions for existing products. They live by their slogan: “Protection through innovation”.
As part of their further growth ambitions in their Apparel division, a new position has been created for a Project Manager Masterdata & Business Processes.
Description de l'emploi
You will take full ownership for the end-to-end project management lifecycle of Sioen Apperels masterdata related projects and process improvements. Through strong stakeholder management, you ensure a flawless collaboration between IT, Masterdata and the Business.
- In close collaboration with the Masterdata Administrator, you will initiate, manage, maintain and ensure consistency of the product data model across the various brands and IT systems.
- You are the business owner of the Product Information Management System and assure a clear overview of who is responsible for which masterdata, following the RACI principle.
- You will be responsible for the process and project design, implementation and documentation and consistently monitor the different progresses.
- You implement the necessary requirements by thoroughly assessing the needs of all relevant stakeholders, taking into account best-practices and standardizations.
- You have an end-to-end, cross-application accountability and resolve any issues/challenges that arise during the different processes.
- You strive for continuous improvement of existing processes by using various improvement methodologies.
- You will report to the Operations Director.
- You obtained a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Economics or any other relevant field.
- You have gained at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position in the field of Masterdata, Project Management and/or Business Analysis.
- You have a strong knowledge of data structures, project methodologies and modelling techniques.
- You are able to critically assess business needs and requirements due to your conceptual, analytical understanding and thoroughness.
- Your solid experience in process improvement and project management allows you to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Due to your strong communication and interpersonal skillset, you are able to gain buy-in from internal- and external stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a no-nonsense, solution-oriented and flexible mindset.
- Knowledge of SAP and reporting tools such as PowerBI are considered a big plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and possess a good knowledge of French.
You will join a stable, growing, profitable and international family business where taking initiative and self-development are highly encouraged.
Additionally, Sioen offers an attractive salary package in combination with an additional benefits package, including a company car.