National Account Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Lotus Bakeries is active worldwide in the indulgent and healthy snacking segment with the Lotus, Lotus Biscoff, Lotus Dinosaurus, Lotus Suzy, Peijnenburg, Snelle Jelle, Annas, Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands.
Lotus Bakeries, with headquarters in Belgium, is a dynamic, internationally oriented company with production facilities in Belgium, the Netherlands, France and Sweden, and 17 own sales organizations in Europe, America and Asia.
Lotus Bakeries also works with commercial partners in 60 countries worldwide.
Lotus Bakeries has approximately 2,200 employees. By maintaining a healthy balance between tradition and innovation, the Lotus brand indulges consumers with a unique range of high-quality, tasty products. With Peijnenburg and Snelle Jelle, the company is a market leader in gingerbread in the Netherlands. Under the Nākd, Trek, BEAR and Urban Fruit brands, Lotus Bakeries offers tasty snacks, manufactured from all-natural, unprocessed ingredients, with no added sugar.
In 2021 Lotus Bakeries achieved a turnover of EUR 750.3 million and more than 13% growth. The shares of Lotus Bakeries are listed on Euronext Brussels.
To further strengthen their National market presence Lotus is reinforcing their National Sales Team with a National Account Manager.
Description de l'emploi
- Within this role you will be accountable for one of their TOP 3 Retail clients assuring an increasing volume, market share and brand awareness resulting in a solid supplier relationship.
- You will set up and implement an account plan, aligned with the Lotus corporate strategy, ensuring an efficient and profitable strategy in terms of pricing, promotions, direct marketing and packaging.
- You will secure the right assortment - supported by a strong category approach - towards displays, promotions and shelf space allocation combined with national business initiatives. You strive for an intensive collaboration with your colleagues from Category Management, Marketing and Field Sales support.
- You will be responsible for all contract management activities and act as SPOQ for all logistic, financial and administrative issues that may occur together with your peers from Accountancy & Customer Service.
- You keep abreast on market trends and changes and analyze relevant market data in order to assure proper use of your commercial instruments.
- You will report directly to the Sales Director Belgium.
- You have a Master’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial role within a “branded” FMCG concept.
- You can build upon a strong commercial experience where you are used to negotiate on a strategic level with the purchasing departments of highly demanding TOP retailers.
- You are analytical and are used to work with market data such as GfK, Nielsen etc.
- Fluency in Dutch, English and French is mandatory for this role.
- You have good communication skills and are aware of the importance of good stakeholder management.
- You have a result-oriented hands-on approach and you are driven to exceed targets and objectives.
- You are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Lotus bakeries invests in people and they will welcome you in a professional organization with clear ambitions. You will be based in Lembeke with flexibility towards national business travel to your clients and hybrid working up to maximum 2 days/week.
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic team and pleasant working environment.
- A function allowing independence and responsibility and further growth opportunities within the company.
- A company culture where passion, team spirit and open dialogue are key
- A competitive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits and company car.