Market Research Coordinator
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Easyfairs enables communities to “visit the future” at must-attend events that anticipate their needs and present solutions in the ideal format.
Easyfairs is on one side a multi-format event organiser, active with more than 218 own events in 18 countries (Algeria, Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Emirates, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States).
Through Easyfairs venue management, it manages 10 events venues in the Benelux, Germany and Nordic regions. The Group employs 750 people, and growing.
Easyfairs strives to be the most adaptable, agile and effective player in the events industry by employing committed individuals, deploying the best marketing and technology tools, and developing strong brands. Join us today and 'Visit the future' with Easyfairs. Easyfairs Belgium manages 4 event locations, employs 175 people and organizes more than 30 events per year. Easyfairs Belgium manages 4 event locations (Flanders Expo, Antwerp Expo, Nekkerhal, Brussels North & Namur Expo), employs 175 people and organizes more than 30 events per year.
To support their further growth ambitions we are currently recruiting a Market Research Coordinator.
Description de l'emploi
You are responsible for conducting market research regarding existing and new opportunities in the event sector, as well as growth potential, in line with the Easyfairs strategy:
- You investigate opportunities and potential acquisitions, develop (new) concepts, conduct market research, determine content, sponsorship, etc.
- You translate research data and results into clear, actionable insights and recommendations, ensuring high quality deliverables.
- You develop a concrete plan for the launch of the new or renewed event: data, strategy, SCA (Sector Coverage Analysis), Critical Sales Path (annual planning for commercial actions and follow-up), engagement of the main stakeholders, sponsorship, subsidies, possible deals for multiple events, etc.
- You keep abreast of new developments in the market.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders and fellow team members to align with business objectives, overcome barriers and create actionable insights.
- You expand and maintain your network of important contacts in various commercial and/or institutional sectors. You will continue to monitor these partners in the long term.
- You report directly to the Group Event Director.
- You obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in a business and/or marketing-related field.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a broad position that included business analysis and market research.
- You are interested in the sector of events and fairs, affinity is a plus.
- You are a real people person able to interact and create buy-in at all levels both in- and external.
- You are curious, analytical, result-oriented and have a critical mind.
- You combine a commercial mindset with a strong entrepreneurial and team oriented style.
- You are stress resistant and able to cope with continuously changing situations.
- You are well structured with respect for timing and deadlines.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
Easyfairs offers a challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company combined with a company culture based on objectivity, optimism and open-mindedness. They offer an interesting salary package, including benefits, bonus and company car and access to a broad training portfolio.
You will be working mainly from the Antwerp offices with flexibility towards the other Venues. Partially home office possibilities after initial running in period.