International Sourcing Expert
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Renasci, revolutionary in recycling
Today we still landfill or incinerate most of our waste. This can and must change!
In addition to the many ecological and economic motivations, this is also mandated by European directives.
Renasci is proud to introduce Smart Chain Processing, a unique technology developed through the collaboration of biochemists, engineers, biomass specialists, and investors. Their revolutionary process fully converts waste into energy and valuable raw materials that can be used by other industries.
Through the integrated energy recovery systems, the facility is energy self-sufficient and generates no residues or waste water. A big leap forward to a circular economy!
Renasci is currently finalizing the building of their Flagship Smart Chain Processing facility in Ostend.
In order to secure their national and international growth ambitions we are currently recruiting an International Sourcing Expert.
Description de l'emploi
- Within this role you will identify the companies objectives and initiate, set up and execute the strategy for their:
- Sourcing & Trading activities
- Compliance management
- You will manage and expand the channel and supplier portfolio in order to meet the purchasing and production requirements. Therefor you will plan, coordinate and monitor the entire raw material flow resulting in an efficient and qualitative forecast for the different (inter)national production sites.
- You ensure a solid interaction with business operations in order to secure the production processes, taking into account the market dynamics and volatility, and anticipate on production fluctuations.
- You will provide benchmark information and keep abreast on market tendencies & changes. You will proactively search for new suppliers, customers and initiatives in order to find new business opportunities and adapt your strategy accordingly.
- You will conclude and purchasing framework contracts, including service level agreements, on which you will continuously manage and leverage your suppliers or (internal) clients enhancing long term business relationships.
- You assure the company adheres to all regulations and standards such as customs, permits, Eucertplast…
- You will set up and monitor all indirect spend activities of the company for all sites and offices.
- You will enlarge and manage diverse (local) teams that will support you.
- You report in a consistent way on your deliverables, overall KPI Management and profitability.
- You will report directly to the management board
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master Degree combined with a solid experience within a high level commercial and sourcing role.
- Experience within the recycling or waste management/processing industry is mandatory.
- A proven track record within compliance management e.g. customs, permits, Eucertplast etc. is required.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a real go-getter with strong leadership skills that excels in negotiating, planning, organizing and problem solving.
- This role requires a travel flexibility of minimum 30%.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including company car and benefits package combined with an immense challenge within an innovate and growing company.