International Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
For our client, an International Trade Company, we are currently looking for an International Business Development Manager to expand their international growth ambitions.
Description de l'emploi
- You conduct different international market studies in order to get a strong view on the local and international business potential per country or region.
- Based on your market data you will analyze the further growth possibilities that will enhance the company’s international presence. You will translate this into a tangible business plan combining quick win market opportunities with long term business development activities.
- You are responsible for the complete business development and sales cycle where you can count on support from the legal department when needed.
- You keep abreast on market tendencies and further strengthen your network.
- You work in close collaboration with the management board of the company in order to finalize your partnerships and assure the necessary reporting.
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master combined with a relevant international business development experience of min. 10 years. Experience within International Expansion Management and/or Franchise Development is a plus.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to gain buy- in both in and external.
- You will be persevered as a real Ambassador enhancing long term expansion projects in line with the companies quality standards. You are able to convince your future partners towards a long term collaboration striving for a win-win.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a real go-getter with strong leadership skills that excels in negotiating, planning, organizing and problem solving.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, French. Spanish or German are considered as an asset.
- This role requires a travel flexibility within Europe between with an average of 15 to 20% of your time.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, including company car and benefits package combined with an immense challenge within a solid and growing international market leader.