Head of Generic Asset Management
Business Development Manager
The Brussels Airport Company is the private company that owns and runs Brussels Airport, the largest airport in Belgium, right in the heart of Europe.
Last year the flight of Brussels Airport experienced quite some turbulence, but they are back on track focused on a beautiful and sustainable future. They aspire to develop the best airport in Europe through their connected economic centre: a place turned towards the future, brimming with ideas, innovations and technologies – but always in the service of the people. Keeping abreast on their ultimate goal: providing their clients with the best possible experience and earning their satisfaction in every respect.
By being focused on the future Brussel Airport Company is determined to be a reference for sustainable development in the sector. Waste management, noise management, energy standards in their buildings, sustainable mobility, etc.
To fulfill all these ambitions they are currently strengthening their department Asset Management & Construction (AMC) by engaging a Head of Generic Asset Management.
Description de l'emploi
In order to support the further ambitions and results of Brussels Airport Company (BAC) the AMC’s team mission is to keep the infrastructure and techniques up to standard, while assuring a compliant, sustainable and reliable portfolio of assets and asset related services. The Head of Generic Asset Management will be part of the BAC and AMC Leadership team and will take ownership of the department while striving for further optimizations and developments in order to maximize the asset value.
- You will contribute to the set up and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan of the AMC and translate this into a concrete action plan for the Generic Asset Department.
- You support the teams and Asset Managers in their decisions towards their asset management portfolio securing coherence with the departments strategy.
- You have an end to end responsibility for the Generic Asset Management department striving for continuous improvement regarding processes, procedures, structure, competence management etc.
- You secure compliance, safety and sustainability for all assets.
- Through solid interaction and communication you assure buy-in and in- and external client satisfaction.
- You assure effective stakeholder management through active participation in different cross departmental meetings, both in- and external, that may impact the generic assets.
- You manage, coach and motivate your team in order to achieve the common goal: a state of the art Asset Management Department.
- You report to the Director Asset Management & Construction.
- You obtained a Master Degree or equivalent through relevant experience.
- You gained a solid people management experience (+15 years) and are able to manage, motivate and enthuse direct reports and transversal teams.
- You have a broad knowledge of diverse generic techniques such as electricity, fire security, HVAC, sanitary, infrastructure, civil engineering, finishing techniques and relates services.
- You have a helicopter view and are able to work in complex environments with attention to the overall interest of the company.
- Through your resolute and solid communication, as well as your excellent tactical negotiations skill set, you are able to guide diverse stakeholders to common results.
- You are result- and client driven with a strong analytical and problem solving mindset.
- You obtained the following certificates or are willing to obtain them: VC4, BA4, Airport Operations.
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a solid knowledge of the other national language and fluency in English.
Brussels Airport is a stimulating world, where you are immersed in an energetic and positive work atmosphere.
They create an environment to give your talents wings, with one eye on technological developments and the other on your well-being.
Next to an interesting salary package including company car and benefits they believe in a hybrid way of working in order for you to experience a solid work life balance.
Are you ready for departure?