Global Group Category Manager Textiles
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Our client is an international market leader within the Textiles Industry with worldwide operations.
To further support their strategic growth ambitions we are currently recruiting an experienced Global Group Category Manager Textiles.
Description de l'emploi
The Global Group Category Manager will define, implement and secure the purchasing strategy for the raw materials in line with the business objectives.
The raw material portfolio will be managed by 2 Global Category Managers.
- You will be accountable for the raw materials spend of approx. 50 mio € for which you will initiate and deploy the global category management strategy enhancing efficiency and consolidation.
- You will identify the lowest TCO by taking into account costs, delivery performance, flexibility, quality improvement, risk management, sustainability… and strive for continuous improvement.
- You will interact strongly with the local buyers and sourcing managers aligning on business requirements and procurement goals.
- You will conclude framework contracts, including service level agreements, on which you will continuously manage and leverage your suppliers striving for the optimum balance between the TCO and performance e.g.: delivery reliability, contract utilization, pricing and cost follow up, sustainability,…
- You assure a solid buy-in with both your suppliers as well as your internal clients (Quality, Purchasing, Logistics, Production, Finance, Legal…)
- aiming for a solid partnership. You will support and participate in all purchasing processes striving for early involvement in order to support the business strategy both towards product changes and -developments.
- You will provide benchmark information and keep abreast on market tendencies & changes. You will proactively search for new suppliers or initiatives in order to find new business opportunities from a procurement perspective assuring a strong validated supplier portfolio.
- You assure supplier evaluations are in place and report in a timely manner on both supplier and category management performance assuring the KPI’s are achieved.
- Together with the Procurement Excellence Manager you will strive for process improvements.
- You will report directly to the Group CPO.
- You obtained a Master degree or equivalent through relevant experience.
- You gained a strong senior strategic purchasing experience within an international matrix structure.
- You gained your category management experience within a mature procurement department where category management was deployed for all main spend areas.
- Experience and/or affinity within the Textiles Industry is mandatory.
- You are a strong negotiator skilled in procuring and implementing solid contracts. You master the market dynamics and are able to maintain a good helicopter view on the overall global group interests and expectations.
- You are an excellent relationship builder and have a flexible working mentality.
- You gained a strong experience in setting up and implementing a strategic category management approach.
- You are fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- Flexibility towards international travel is required – average travel ratio +/- 25%-30% worldwide.
Our client offers an interesting salary package, including company car and benefits package next to a challenging role within a solid international working environment. Personal growth is stimulated.