Freelance Supply Chain Planner
Business Development Manager
Our client is a worldwide leading producer in its segment. We are currently looking to strenghten their supply chain department with a freelance supply chain planner.
Description de l'emploi
- Within this role you will be responsible for the supply chain planning respecting the KPI's of the department.
- You secure the raw material flow and the planning of the production lines in order to meet the requested lead times.
- You balance your choices ensuring an optimal production level capacity, lead time and return.
- You are in close contact with the raw material planners in order to secure the supply flow towards the different production lines.
- You will be involved in different continuous improvement projects in order to enhance the production planning process.
- You challenge your internal clients of the customer service and the sales department concerning their requested volumes and lead times.
- Master background combined with a minimum of 3-5 years of supply chain planning experience within a production environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory.
- Experience with SAP and Excel combined with different planning tools.
Freelance assignment for minimum 6 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - Starting ASAP - Antwerp Region