Freelance Supply Chain Manager
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client is an international and listed industrial company active in various sectors: Telecom, Energy, Construction, Industry, etc.
We are currently looking to strenghten their supply chain department with a Freelance Supply Chain Manager.
Description de l'emploi
- You direct and coordinate the supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs resulting in the maximization of customer satisfaction
- You are responsible to ensure that the demand and supply are continually balanced and to ensure that the process is continually improved
- You are responsible for monitoring the warehouse and logistics performance offered by external partners
- You identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- You Manage the local team in charge of Supply Chain (4 employees)
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in logistics, business administration or computer science.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind in combination with a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language
Freelance assignment for minimum 6 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP