Freelance (Raw) Material Planner
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Our client is an International market leader within the FMCG industry.
To support their strategic growth ambitions we are currently looking for an experienced Freelance (Raw) Material Planner.
Description de l'emploi
- You will plan/forecast the designated raw materials/packaging in the short and medium term. You are responsible for the order and logistic follow-up of the raw materials.
- You are in constant contact with internal departments such as purchasing, production, production planning and the logistics teams.
- You take the necessary actions to guarantee the continuity of the production process.
- You implement all processes to agreed standards and targets and support continuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement.
- You minimise obsolete stock and ensure business is left with minimum liability.
- You participate and contribute to the weekly & monthly Meeting Review with Planning, Procurement, Production and QA.
- You report to the Production Planning Manager.
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree combined with 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience within the FMCG industrie is an advantage.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a strong communicator - stakeholder management.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and you are stress resistant.
- You are resilient and self-motivating.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
Freelance assignment for minimum 3 months (possible extenstion) - full time occupation - starting ASAP