Category Manager - Traded Goods
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
DYKA ranks among Europe's leading experts in PVC -, PE-, and PP- pipework systems and is part of Tessenderlo Group.
They offer solutions for water management, water and gas distribution, waste water drainage, heating & cooling and cable ducting.
DYKA is headquartered in Pelt where their production facilities, administration, central distribution and sales department are located. Furthermore they ensure an outstanding service towards contractors, industry, utility providers etc. throughout their 9 distribution centers across Belgium.
In order to further strengthen their activities and market presence they created a new role for a Category Manager - Traded Goods.
Description de l'emploi
- You will be responsible for the development of an ambitious national category vision with a tangible and efficient category planning that is aligned with the overall commercial strategy of the company.
- You will gather and analyse the Belgian market to ensure the necessary insights and action plans concerning market, category, clients, introduction, assortment, promotion, and competitors are in place.
- Based on clients – and category – insights, product rotation and profitability you will develop your expertise towards an excellent shelf planning-strategy & in-store presence for all distribution centers.
- You act as an internal purchasing advisor for all trading goods and identify potential new suppliers striving for a strong partnership relation.
- You are responsible for the pricing strategy maximizing profits and margins while considering consumer and market demand.
- You support the marketing department with new product introductions and provide them with the necessary product information and specifications that are required for installation and application.
- You work in close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing team and report directly to the Commercial Director Belgium.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (Commercial, Economics,….)
- Min 3 – 5 years of relevant experience within a Product Manager or Category Manager role preferably combined with an experience in a relevant industry such as building & construction, water treatment, plumbing, sanitary, HVAC…
- Fluent in Dutch and English with a solid level of French.
- Strong sense for initiative, autonomous with a hands-on approach
- Able to create impact towards the “business” and challenge results
- Problem solving attitude with go-getter mentality
- Strong analytical and commercial skillset
- Flexible towards business travel: you will be working out of the HQ in Pelt, combined with home-office possibilities, and travel regularly towards the different distribution centers in Belgium and other DYKA entities in Europe
DYKA offers you the chance to give direction to the overall category management approach for their Belgium entities.
Besides this challenging opportunity they offer an interesting salary package including bonus, company car and complete benefits package.