Business Development Manager – Life Sciences
Alexander Van Crombrugge
+32 498 85 96 21
Agidens Life Sciences, with offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland, is part of Agidens International, with headquarters in Zwijndrecht, Antwerp. Agidens is an up-and-coming company with 500 professional employees. Their culture is all about customer focus, professionalism and enthusiasm, mutual flexibility, as well as quality and innovation.
Agidens delivers solutions in process automation in a wide range of industries, but also has a strong presence in the fields of technical consultancy and technical services.
In today's climate, the Life Sciences industry faces huge challenges in terms of regulations/legislation and the reliability of processes. At the center of all this is patient safety and welfare and the ever-present requirement to make cost savings. Agidens is well-placed to respond to these challenges through GMP compliance consultancy, engineering services and automated solutions.
For their Validation & Compliance Business Unit within the division Life Sciences we are seeking a Business Development Manager who has the ambition to further develop Agidens’ international success in the Life Sciences industry.
Description de l'emploi
As Business Development Manager you are responsible for the further development of new and existing client relationships in order to support the further growth of the Validation & Compliance Business Unit, in line with the strategic ambitions of Agidens.
- You will identify new prospects, generate leads, build out solid client relationships and give support to new business opportunities across your region.
- In collaboration with various stakeholders and management you set up the business plan and sales strategy, and translates these into concrete objectives and actions.
- You collaborate with technical sales to ensure a successful sales lifecycle and achieve sales targets.
- You ensure solid market & competitor intelligence in order to keep abreast on market tendencies. You will attend sector related exhibitions and conferences.
- You will report directly to the General Manager Life Sciences.
- You obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Economics.
- You have + 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in combination with a strong experience and interest in the Life Science/ Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong consultative selling approach and experience: creating added value and striving for a long term partnership.
- Ability to empathize customers questions and challenges. Propose pragmatic solutions based on knowledge and experience.
- You are an excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to gain buy- in both in and external.
- Strategic & analytical mindset, out of the box thinker, hands-on, accurate, reliable and a real team-player.
- You are a real go-getter with strong leadership skills that excels in negotiating, planning, organizing and problem solving.
- You have a hunter mentality, developing new business gives you energy.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. French is an asset.
Our client offers you the chance to join a strong, solid and dynamic company with room for further personal development and growth.
They offer an attractive salary package including benefits, bonus and company car.