Yeast & Fermentation Lab Technician
+32 485 192826
- Assist in the execution of laboratory fermentation trials, microbiological and specific physico-chemical in-process analyses within the fields of yeast and fermentation (Y&F).
- Accurately perform basic laboratory procedures (preparation of media and stock solutions, taking samples of ongoing trials, cell count…)
- Prepare and plan analyses and experiments within the scheduled time frame.
- Apply good laboratory practices & standards to ensure accuracy and quality, and to guarantee reliability of results.
- Record laboratory analysis data/results.
- Ensure that laboratory glassware is cleaned and sterilised following established procedures and protocols.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant science or laboratory discipline.
- Previous professional experience (min 1 year) in a development or research lab.
- Capable to independently plan, organize and execute lab work.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Result-oriented with respect for quality and timing.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English required, other language skills are an additional asset.
- Knowledge of standard software programs (Word, Excel, ...).
- Drivers license B