Site Identification Specialist (Feasibility)
+32 497 71 58 10
We are looking for a relationship pro, dedicated to connecting with sites to advance clinical trials in the best way.
Office-based in Leuven, with flexibility.
- Constantly maintain and generate relations with Investigative Sites
- Maintain and refine internal site databases in cooperation with Study Startup, Clinical Operations and Process Improvement.
- Participate in development of improvement strategies for the site identification process, implementation thereof, as well as related training activities
- Define the main study objectives and the optimal site profile
- Create initial list of potential sites
- Communicate with project teams on project/ regional level to fine-tune strategy and methodology of initial and follow-up site contacts depending on indication, regional specifics, and technologies in use
- In cooperation with the project team, maintain a study site identification tracker for further site evaluation and selection activities
- Liaise with project teams to evaluate status and progress of site identification, to identify and highlight any potential risks or issues to timelines or objectives
- In cooperation with Legal, perform due diligence check of regulatory and legal limitations applicable to the recommended investigators or clinical sites
- Participate in project team meetings during study startup, as needed
- Support the project team throughout study startup and further on, whenever additional rounds of site identification are necessary, and/or additional information on the site/investigator is needed.
- University/college degree (Life Sciences/Pharmacy/RN/Healthcare field is a plus), or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that presents the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 2 years of proven prior experience in Site Identification/Study Start-Up activities or equivalent is required
- Understanding of Good Clinical Practice, local laws and applicable regulations in the region
- Full working proficiency in English, Dutch and French
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment under compressed deadlines across several projects, each with unique requirements