Senior Scientist IVD
+32 496 49 18 21
For our client, an innovative molecular diagnostics company, we are looking for a senior scientist with experience in IVD and Oncology
· Experience with IVD development, including in-depth knowledge of the regulatory context (IVDR and FDA), is mandatory;
· Experience with defining and optimizing IVD process infrastructure is mandatory;
· Profound research experience in molecular biology (focus on nucleic acids, (RT-)(q)PCR design and optimization);
· Scientifically sound way of working (hypothesis-driven testing and experimental set-up);
· Excellent scientific communication skills (presenting and writing, including abstracts, publications, grants, work instructions);
· Experience in the field of Oncological Pathology;
· Knowledge of relevant scientific databases, Bio-IT and statistical tools;
· Awareness of intellectual property and its implications.
PhD in science- or technology-related study domain with profound expertise in molecular biology (preferably in the field of oncology)
Master in science- or technology-related study domain with at least 4 years of industrial research experience in molecular biology (preferably in the field of oncology).