For our client, an innovative molecular diagnostics company, we are looking for a senior scientist with experience in IVD and Oncology
- Experience with IVD development, including in-depth knowledge of the regulatory context (IVDR and FDA), is mandatory;
- Experience with defining and optimizing IVD process infrastructure is mandatory;
- Profound research experience in molecular biology (focus on nucleic acids, (RT-)(q)PCR design and optimization);
- Scientifically sound way of working (hypothesis-driven testing and experimental set-up);
- Excellent scientific communication skills (presenting and writing, including abstracts, publications, grants, work instructions);
- Experience in the field of Oncological Pathology;
- Knowledge of relevant scientific databases, Bio-IT and statistical tools;
- Awareness of intellectual property and its implications.
PhD in science- or technology-related study domain with profound expertise in molecular biology (preferably in the field of oncology)
Master in science- or technology-related study domain with at least 4 years of industrial research experience in molecular biology (preferably in the field of oncology).