Regulatory Affairs Officer
+32 494 04 21 32
- In this position you will join our Regulatory Affairs team and report to the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- You are responsible for preparing, submitting and following up product registrations for biocides, detergents, veterinary medicines and food supplements throughout the world (both new applications, variations and renewals). In doing so, you do not lose sight of the timeline and you give realistic advice.
- You stay up-to-date regarding new registrations, legal requirements and procedures. In addition, you manage our database and documentation.
- You maintain close contacts with authorities and relevant actors. You communicate proactively with ministries worldwide.
- You are the contact person between our sales department and our internal lab.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a scientific field, preferably in (bio) chemistry or biotechnology.
- Through your experience, your desire to delve into the registration of our products has only increased.
- You think proactively, are assertive, meticulous and like to work in a structured way.
- As a fluent communicator the English language is indispensable to you, other languages adorn you (French / Italian / German / Spanish).
- You are a team player, but also an independent entrepreneur.
- You have a no-nonsense approach and you are hands-on.
You will join a growing, thriving, family-owned SME, where they achieve results through entrepreneurship, innovation, personal relationships, collaboration and customer friendliness.
You will receive an attractive and competitive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.