Regulatory Affairs Officer
+32 494 04 21 32
Your focus is to prepare and submit requests for registration of our products, to follow regulatory developments and to contribute to successful launches of our products and concepts worldwide.
You have a variety of responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop and implement the processes in order to receive the (local) approval for products and services;
- Checking the consistency and completeness of all required documents in compliance with the relevant legislations;
- Being the bridge between authorities, institutes for inspection and testing of exported products (example: Belgian FAVV);
- Follow up on the registration process;
- Gathering and providing the necessary information and documentation from the various parts of our company;
- Communicate and inform all stakeholders after obtaining the registration license;
- Developing and maintaining an understanding of existing and upcoming regulation which can impact products and processes for export and its formalities;
- A proactive support to our innovation, sales and marketing activities;
- Ensure the know-how and intellectual properties of our company.
- Next to above-described tasks you take up some minor roles and responsibilities within our Commercial Excellence workstream.
- Guided by our Commercial Excellence plan, our pricing team coordinates the periodical costing and pricing process in close cooperation with Commercial leads and our Purchase department.
- They are responsible for maintaining the correct prices, in our ERP system and formulation programs.
- prepare and maintain the raw material price lists in the ERP environment.
- integrate the sales prices correctly and timely in the system.
- calculation of sales prices, both intercompany and for our customers on periodic time
- collect market information/developments to report to the commercial organization
- preparing offers in close cooperation with sales, purchase and nutrition team
We are looking for a motivated professional with a passion for our business.
- Education at least on Bachelor level in food, feed or animal sciences, or a comparable degree.
- Knowledge of EU feed and product legislation - registration, dossier creation and renewal.
- Experience in Regulatory Affairs in the Agri-food industry is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English & French. (oral and written)
- You have a meticulous and organized way of working.
- You enjoy multi-tasking and willing to handle administrative and paperwork.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel: formula’s, pivot tables, macro’s…),
- Strong affinity in working with ERP systems, knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Team player with persuasive communication skills, capable of working in cross-functional teams.