Regulatory Affairs Consultant
As a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, you will be part of a team that will guide our client by interpreting federal, state and international regulations as they apply to products, processes, practices and procedures.
- Support regulatory submissions (CTD, BLA, NDA,…) of the products by informing site colleagues of regulatory requirements and by authoring the dossier.
- Liaise with regulatory colleagues to communicate and resolve potential issues.
- Manage timely responses to Board of Health requests resulting from lifecycle submissions in markets or products under responsibility.
- Assess Post approval changes at the manufacturing site and the associated regulatory variations. You are responsible for authoring the impacted sections of the dossier.
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities within a team to support operational goals.
- Master degree in Life sciences (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedical sciences, bio-engineer,..)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector (or equivalent by acquiring a PhD), with experience in regulatory (authoring CTD, BLA) and quality.
- Scientific knowledge, analytical skills associated with technical writing skills to issue RFT regulatory documentation
- Knowledge of drug regulations and regulatory guidance of leading agencies (EMA, FDA)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Dynamic, flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- CMC experience is a real asset