- As Quality Engineer you are the driving force behind the corporate development and implementation of Corporate Quality management systems, in order to maintain and keep certifications in the field of quality, food and feed safety, pharma, cosmetics, Kosher, Halal, …
- You work in an environment with several production plants and sales offices.
- You coordinate the certification of corporate processes (M&S, HR, R&D, …) and you support the quality managers in the plants with the certification at plant level.
- You lead and/of participate in specific global quality improvement and harmonization projects and ensure corporate and local implementation.
- You coordinate the approval, documentation and change management of customer quality requirements and the implementation of legal changes.
- You work in a team with enthusiastic colleagues and you report directly to the Corporate Quality Manager.
You hold a masters degree in a chemical or biochemical specialization and you have preferably a few years of experience in a similar position.
You are above all a true teamplayer and you have excellent communication skills.
You are a change manager with strong influencing skills.
You speak fluently Dutch, French and English. Others languages are an asset.
You are mobile and you accept short missions abroad.
Knowledge of SAP and/or LIMS is an asset.