+32 496 49 18 21
Science Talents is part of House of Talents, an international HR services group specialized in bottleneck professions. You will be working in a no-nonsense environment where team spirit, drive and eagerness to learn are key.
We are very open and communicative go-getters who are keen on results and quality.
To further strengthen our growth, we are constantly looking for new colleagues within Project Staffing.
Working as a consultant equals working with a fixed contract at Science Talents. You get the chance to work on different projects in your field of expertise and gain new experiences in life sciences, the chemical sector, and the food industry.
Work is important; however, we also attach great value to a healthy dose of fun@work! Triggered? Let's meet!
The QA Engineer acts as the day-to-day liaison with internal and external customers for quality related activities.
Ensure GMP compliance of the products manufactured and/or tested at a contract facility.
Ensure all aspects of product manufacturing and/or testing are reviewed versus established
quality standards and the applicable marketing authorizations.
Manage quality systems, e.g. change control, deviations, and product investigations.
Modify, review, and ensure contractor quality standards and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished product meet our client and GMP requirements.
Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Review batch abstracts to release product in accordance with approved specifications and procedures.
- Monitor contractor compliance via GxP documentation review and on-site visits/audits.
- Distribute applicable contractor documentation for Regulatory, Validation, and Subject Matter Expert review.
- Interact with multi-functional internal and external project teams to ensure compliance.
- Respond to technical and quality issues and handle schedule and/or process-related conflicts.
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable regulations related to manufacture of medicinal products (biologics).
- Manage notification flows in quality systems between internal and external partners
- Monitor contractor performance to established Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and report adverse trends.
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff, as applicable.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree and 3-5 years of experience in a cGxP or other regulated environment, whereof 3 years in a quality role. Experience in a regulatory affairs (RA) role is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work requiring attention to detail and of high quality (i.e. right firsttime).
- Being fluent in English & Dutch is a requirement (writing & speaking)
Will you become one of us? Join a financially sound company and become part of a group of no fewer than 2,500 top colleagues! We cannot wait to meet you! Fill in the form below and we will reach out to you soon.
contract of indefenite duration, included:
* company car + fuel card
* Health insurance
* Meal vouchers of 8€ per day worked
* Net allowances
* Group insurance
* Smartphone subscription
* end of year bonus (13th month)
* Eco vouchers