Project Manager Medical Devices
The role of the Senior Project Manager is to lead, plan, execute and simultaneously manage different complex projects within given time, cost and quality constraints, and in line with the respective business case
• Project governance and delivery
• Facilitate project initiation and scope definition
• Support the project sponsor in preparation of business cases and/or quote preparation
• Define and manage the delivery of the project’s objectives, both from an operational and business delivery point of view
• Manage the project interfaces, as well as internal and external stakeholders
• Develop and track project plans (scenario based) including project schedule and resource demand, using appropriate tools
• Develop and deliver progress reports, and presentations to project sponsors, internal and external (partner) stakeholders and appropriate governance bodies.
• Define and manage project success criteria & risks and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
• Ensure quality and compliance with all business processes, throughout the project’s life cycle.
• Evaluate the project’s and team’s performance on a regular basis, and share improvement opportunities
• Project budget management
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Manage project costs within approved budget and report on actuals versus planned
• Project team leadership
• Master degree in scientific or related field; or equivalent through experience.
• Min. 7+ years’ experience in project management, with proven track record in product development projects
• Experience in healthcare industry, preferably management of IVD or medical device projects
• Knowledge and understanding of national and international (CE, FDA) QA/QC and regulatory requirements)
• Experience in managing complex, multi-site and or multi-company projects is an asset Technical competencies
• Technical/Theoretical knowledge, skills and expertise
• Project Management Methodologies
• Knowledge of the IVD Directive and new IVDR
• Good business acumen
• Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Key to your success will be your communication skills and your ability to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and external collaborators as required;
• Demonstrated understanding of how to achieve results under tight timelines;
• Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively, in cross-functional project teams and to contribute to multiple projects;
• Solution and results oriented;
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to establish rapport and productive relationships;True teamplayer;
• Ability to thrive and flourish in a fast-paced and changing environment;