Product Manager OTC
+32 494 04 21 32
The successful candidate will hold the post of Product Manager and will have Marketing responsibilities for one of the company’s flagship product ranges. He/she will manage all aspects of this range, from drawing up sales forecasts and budgets through to quantified and statistical analyses, in addition to organizing campaigns and designing all material required for communication, promotional and sales purposes regarding the products. This post is based in a dynamic and fastgrowing marketing department, with the successful applicant reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Preparing the annual budget and assigning it to the different products;
- Developing and implementing Marketing strategies for each product/range and communicating these to the sales team.
- Taking part to develop and implement communication campaigns intended for the general public
- Performing market research for the products;
- Monitoring the implementation of the Marketing strategy in the field and analyzing the ROI;
- Analyzing and tracking market trends: IMS data, feedback from in the field, literature, etc.;
- Preparing sales forecasts and sample volume forecasts;
- Designing, assessing, analyzing and adapting the “sales team” Marketing material (Detail-aid, leaflet, planning schedule, calendar, scientific pack, catalogues, FAQs, info sheets, display,
- Producing and dispensing product-related training and managing Cycle meetings with the sales staff;
- Negotiation, production, monitoring and ROI analysis of the “general public” Marketing material (website, advertising, on-line campaigns, etc.);
- Scientific and Marketing monitoring among the salesforce and clients (answering questions, providing explanations, adapting material, etc.);
- Organization of and participation in seminars and conferences (from registration to on-site presence);
- Developing partnerships with KOL’s;
- Handling product launches: meetings, communications and managing the various materials and aids issued to representatives, etc.;
- Contact with the product suppliers: new products on the market, research, products, etc.;
- Holder of a Bachelor’s or a Master degree in Marketing / Communication / Science
- Experience (+-3 years) in the marketing field of the OTC market.
- In-depth knowledge in fields related to our products
- Trilingual (Dutch native, French and English)
- At ease with figures and data
- Hands on” and skilled at tracking projects
- Good writing skills
- IT skills (MS Office programs)
- Analytical skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
If you have any of the following assets, these would also be very welcome: Experience as a medical-pharmaceutical sales representative or Training or a qualification in a scientific field
A modern and dynamic working environment in an SME; (no slow and cumbersome organizational structure, no dependency on faceless, far away parent companies, but instead professionalism and a solid, stable and dynamic company structure)
A high-growth company and products;
An easily accessible work area in terms of layout and space within the company. But sometimes also the possibility to work in a cozier and more familiar setting: at home!
A genuinely different and attractive remuneration package, with well-designed benefits tailored to your situation and to the added value you generate;…