Medical Education Associate Oncology
One of our clients is looking for a Medical Education Associate Breast Cancer.
More about the company...
Already a pharma company fully driven by innovation and drug discovery for more than 145 years. It unites caring with discovery to create medicines that make life better for people around the world. We are active in the following therapeutic domains: diabetes, oncology, immunology, pain and neurodegenerative diseases.
More about the position...
Your Primary activities are focused on interaction with Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in breast cancer:
- Organizing, presenting, and evaluating educational meetings with HCPs to improve patient management in breast cancer and to improve the good use of oral anti-cancer treatment
- Educational training of the oncology nurses
- Coordinating and participating to workshops Lilly offers to HCPs
- Following-up on questions of oncology nurses on the management of the side effects of Verzenios
- Participating to independent scientific meetings for oncology nurses
- Assessing customer needs on patient management
Capacity to engage with Internal team:
- Evaluating educational material with HCPs
- Collaboration with medical & marketing team to develop material on patient management and good use of medication
- Developing future models for educational staff meetings, aligned to our customer and strategic needs
- Collaboration with the Medical Representatives Oncology
Desired Skills & Experience/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences (e.g. nursing, psychology or other)
- Solid experience in management of breast cancer patients in a hospital setting
- Ability to work independently
- You are self-driven
- You have good listening skills and are service-oriented
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You have strong communication skills and have experience in presenting and making presentations
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office