Market Access Manager
+32 497 71 58 10
- To develop and execute market access strategies to meet optimal price and reimbursement conditions
- To lead and execute the preparation and submission of pricing and reimbursement file, evaluation file and revision file, and, to follow-up such submissions in Belgium and Luxembourg. Ensure adequate internal communication.
- To follow-up and analyze the legislation and developments in current practices in terms of BEL/LUX pricing & reimbursement / HEOR via appropriate sources (Pharmaceutical industry association, media, opinion leaders, publications, …)
- To coordinate and work cross-functionally with global and local medical, commercial and governmental functions to develop value propositions tailored to multiple stakeholders (payers, external experts, policy makers).
- To Ensure close collaboration with Area and Global and maintain awareness and understanding of the impact of local affiliate decisions on the global business and vice versa. Ensure full alignment with Area and Global strategies and tactics.
- To liaise with opinion leaders, leading academic departments and government bodies and agencies as required
- To attend relevant internal and external scientific, medical and health policy-related meetings
- Provide support to the Key Account team and External Affairs team upon needed
- To acquire therapeutic and product expertise relevant to areas of responsibility
- To maintain strong compliance with all relevant internal policies and legal requirements
Life science or scientific degree or equivalent by experience
Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
First experience within Market Access
Understanding of the business needs of the healthcare market place/commercial objectives of the company