Logistic Support Lab Technician
Recruiter in Herent
Execution of specific physico-chemical in-process analyses within the fields of yeast and fermentation (Y&F).
Ensuring the logistic support for the Yeast & Fermentation lab by ensuring cleanliness and sterility of Y&F laboratory glassware and fermentation recipients.
Main characteristics & accountabilities:
- Accurately perform specific physico-chemical analysis (GC-FID, GC-ECD, spectrophotometry, pH, preparation of stock solutions…)
- Prepare and plan analyses and experiments within the scheduled time frame.
- Apply good laboratory practices & standards to ensure accuracy and quality, and to guarantee reliability of results.
- Record laboratory analysis data/results.
- Ensure that laboratory glassware is cleaned and sterilised following established procedures and protocols.
- Ensure transport to Pilot Brewery / Brewery Production Lab.
- Bachelor or Secondary school degree in a relevant science or laboratory discipline.
- Previous professional experience (min 1 year) in a development or research lab.
- Capable to independently plan, organize and execute lab work.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Result-oriented with respect for quality and timing.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English required, other language skills are an additional asset.
- Knowledge of standard software programs (Word, Excel, ...).
- Driver’s license B
Interim contract met optie vast